With the phenomenal success we have experienced over the last two years, GoMedia is growing its London operations and in particular its Professional Services capabilities.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing startup with a proven product, used by top brands like Eurostar, Virgin Trains, National Express, C2C and others.
We are looking for a talented Professional Services Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will be working closely with both the commercial and engineering functions of the company to ensure the smooth and accurate delivery of our award winning solutions.
- Provide pre-sales and technical support to our sales force.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all aspects of our products and services.
- Carry out integration and deployment of our products in the field.
- Act as a conduit for our customers to feedback requirements to our product
- Help the company improve its product portfolio to meet our customer needs.
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Linux Sys Admin skills (minimum 2 years)
- Java 7+ Development Skills (minimum 3 years)
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced start-up
- DRM and streaming media experience
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi technologies and authentication techniques
- Android and iOS development experience
- Knowledge of Docker
- Familiarity with Zabbix
- Familiarity with AdServing technologies
- Ability to travel in Europe
- Experience with AngularJS and BootStrap
- Familiarity with Ubuntu
We are GoMedia. We help transport companies to monetize their existing onboard wifi infrastructure and increase passenger satisfaction by providing high-quality onboard entertainment direct to passengers devices.
Working with our unrivalled choice of content partners and their existing wifi providers we deliver a media solution that is leading the industry. From the latest blockbuster films, catch up TV, boxsets, cartoons, games and digital newspapers and magazines, we provide passengers with a great entertainment package.
GoMedia are working in a dynamic industry and we are building a team of like minded people to develop our service and grasp opportunities. We’ve really only just started but we have already built a huge amount of momentum creating robust products and services that delight passengers.
Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years in a professional services or other equivalent role
Competitive salary & package
Location: Euston, London